Rules and conditions of entry
- Entrants must complete the online Pre-Entry Form. Entries must be submitted with full-length Pre-Entry Photographs showing front, back and side, holding a newspaper corresponding to your application date of your BodyBlitz 12-Week Challenge. You need to also include a candid photo of yourself and the actual newspaper cover featured in your before photos.
- To complete your entry, fill in our online Post-Entry Form and upload your Post-Entry Photographs, showing front, back and side holding a newspaper corresponding to the finishing date of your 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge. Entries must be submitted within 5 days of your finishing date.
- You will receive confirmation via email within seven days.
Entrants must not
- Be, or have not been in the past, a professional bodybuilder.
- Be sponsored by a commercial enterprise to take part in the competition.
- Take any banned substances during the 12-week period.
- Have taken any banned substances in the two years prior to the competition or before the announcement of the Grand Champion at the end of the year. The promoters reserve the right to conduct an IOC-accredited drug test.
All entrants who fulfil the criteria listed above will be eligible to become the Monthly Winner in either the male or female category. The Monthly Winner will be decided by votes cast by a four-member panel comprising of the editors of Australian Ironman and Women's Health & Fitness magazine and the publishers. Monthly winners will be published in Australian Ironman magazine and Women's Health & Fitness magazine.
All monthly winners will automatically be eligible to become the 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge Grand Champion. The Grand Champion will be decided by votes cast by a four-member panel comprising of the editors of Australian Ironman and Women's Health & Fitness magazine and the publishers at the end of the year. The winners will be notified by phone and the results published in Australian Ironman magazine and Women's Health & Fitness magazine.
Monthly Winner's prizes
- A subscription to Australian Ironman or Women's Health & Fitness and $150 worth of books.
- A success story in Australian Ironman Magazine or Women's Health & Fitness.
Grand Champions' prizes
- Photographic and editorial feature in Australian Ironman and Women’s Health & Fitness magzines.
- A seven-day trip for two to the Gold Coast or destination of your choice to the value of $2000.
Blitz Publications is the promoter of the BodyBlitz 12-Week Challenge. Employees of Blitz Publications and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition. The promoter's decision will be final where disputes arise.
We recommend all contestants gain medical clearance from their doctor before undertaking any physical activity associated with the 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge.